M.S. in San Diego, University of California San Diego, 2021
B.S. in Nanjing, Southeast University University, 2019
Visiting Student, in Ottawa, University of Ottawa, 2018
University of California Student Researcher Autumn 2019
- Supervisor: Prof.Pengtao Xie
- Comparative study of transfer learning and self-supervised learning
- Chest X-ray image synthesis with medical report
Kneron Inc. Deep Learning Intern Autumn 2019
- Supervisor: Bike Xie
- Post-training 8-bit quantization of neural network
University of Ottawa, VIVA Lab Research Assistant Summer 2018
- Supervisor: Prof.Robert Laganière
- Utilize YOLOv3 on face detection,pedestrian detection and car detection
- Design a two-branch scale-aware YOLO model for pedestrian detection
Arcsoft Inc. Deep Learning Intern Spring 2018
- Single-image super-resolution based on semantic segmentation map
- 12th place (Defence) on IJCAI-19 Alibaba Adversrial Vision Challenge
- 3nd place on Alibaba AI Security Program
- 2018 MCM/ICM Meritorious Winner Prize
- Co-organizer for NeurIPS 2020 workshop “Self-Supervised Learning – Theory and Practice”, serving as Workflow Chair.
- Conference reviewer for ICASSP2020, IJCAI2021, CVPR2021, ICCV2021.
- Journal reviewer for Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics (JBHI).
I am also an amateur drummer and singer. I love playing bands. I love music. I deeply love my friends. If there is anything that can save my life, it must be rock. Rock you. Here are some performance